Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
This product may cause allergic reaction in people sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- A sudden change in bowel habits persisting for 2 weeks
- Abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- Constipation lasts more than 7 days
- Rectal bleeding occurs
These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Read entire label, including warnings in Drug Facts.