Walgreens Wal-Mucil 100% Natural Fiber
Size/Count 29.0 oz.
- Relieves occasional constipation
- Each serving adds 3 g fiber to your diet
- Gluten free
- Pharmacist recommended*
- Gluten free
- 114 teaspoon doses
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2012.
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Laxative: Put one dose into an empty glass. Mix this product (child or adult dose) with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other fluid. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. See choking warning. Stir briskly and drink promptly. If mixture thickens, add more liquid and stir.
- Adults 12 years and older: 1 rounded teaspoon in 8 oz of liquid at the first sign of irregularity. Can be taken up to 3 times daily. Generally produces effect in 12-72 hours
- 6-11 years: 1/2 adult dose in 8 oz of liquid, up to 3 times daily
- Under 6 years: Consult a doctor
Bulk-forming fibers like psyllium husk may affect how well other medicines work. If you are taking a prescription medicine by mouth, take this product at least 2 hours before or 2 hours after the prescribed medicine. As your body adjusts to increased fiber intake, you may experience changes in bowel habits or minor bloating. New users: Start with 1 dose per day; gradually increase to 3 doses per day as necessary. Fiber supplement: Adults 12 years and older: Put 1 rounded teaspoon into an empty glass and mix with 8 oz of liquid up to 3 times daily for daily fiber supplement. Under 12 years: Consult a doctor. Notice: Mix this product with at least 8 oz (a full glass) of liquid. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. Do not take if you have difficulty swallowing.
- Each teaspoon contains: potassium 30 mg, sodium 5 mg
- Store at room temperature tightly closed to protect from humidity
- Contains a 100% natural, therapeutic fiber
© 2013 Walgreen Co.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.02 Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.7x 3.7x 7.7
Item Code: 321766
Laxative: Choking: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting or difficulty swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
Allergy alert: This product may cause allergic reaction in people sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- A sudden change in bowel habits persisting for 2 weeks
- Abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Constipation lasts more than 7 days
- Rectal bleeding occurs
These may be signs of a serious condition
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Fiber supplement: Read entire label, including warnings in Drug Facts.
Psyllium Husk3.4 g , Silica , Sucrose
|Serving Size : 1 tsp
Serving per Container : 114
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Sodium 5 mg|
|Potassium 30 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate 7 g|
|Dietary fiber 3 g|
|Soluble fiber 2 g|
|Sugars 3 g|
|Iron .4 mg|
|Calories 25 Calories|