Walgreens Wal-Phed PE Nighttime Cold Caplets
Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF Select qualifying item
Size/Count 20.0 ea
- Relieves runny nose & sneezing
- For headache & sore throat
- Temporarily reduces fevermore
- Pseudoephedrine free
- Does not contain gluten
- Walgreens pharmacist recommended*
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2010.
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Do not use more than directed (see overdose warning). Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 caplets every 4 hours. Do not take more than 12 caplets in 24 hours. Children under 12 years: Do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage. Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.06 Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.85x 4.5x 2.9
Item Code: 501531
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 12 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- With any other product containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription) If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Heart disease
- Liver disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product:
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Nervous, dizzy or sleepless occur
- Pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms..
Temporarily relieves these symptoms of the common cold: Runny nose, sneezing, headache, minor aches and pains, nasal congestion.
Acetaminophen (325 mg) , Diphenhydramine HCl (25 mg)Antihistamine , Phenylephrine HCl (5 mg)Nasal Decongestant
Croscarmellose Sodium , FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090) , Hypromellose , Magnesium Stearate , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Polydextrose , Polyethylene Glycol , Povidone , Silica Gel , Starch , Stearic Acid , Titanium Dioxide , Triacetate , Triacetin
|Serving Size : 1 Caplet
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|