Do not use if
you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Heart disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Do not use more than directed
- Drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
- You get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- Symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
ask a health professional before use.Keep out of the reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..