Do not use
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
When using this product do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- You get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- Symptoms do not get better within 7 days or occur with fever
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be sign of a serious condition
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222).
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.