Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers.
Do not use
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- With other acid reducers
- If you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- If you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stomach pain
- Unexplained weight loss
- Frequent chest pain
- Frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- Had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition
- Heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness
- Chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Your heartburn continues or worsens
- You need to take this product for more than 14 days
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222).
Relieves heartburn associated with acid ingestion and sour stomach. Prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain foods and beverages.