Do not use
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- In children under 6 years of age
- In persons who cannot swallow without chewing
When using this product
- Abdominal pain
- Sudden change in bowel movements that persist over a period of 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Do not use for a period longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- You may experience abdominal discomfort, faintness and cramps
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Rectal bleeding occurs
- You fail to have a bowel movement
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.