Comfortable adhesive strips used to secure, close and support small cuts and wounds. They stay firmly in place, allowing the skin to breathe as the wound heals.
- 1/4 in x 1/4 in (6.35 mm x 101 mm)
- Walgreens pharmacist recommended*
- Latex free
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2010.
Made in USA
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Use wound closure strips as directed by your physician to treat small cuts and wounds.
Wound closure strips may also be used to support skin sutures and staples or after their removal, for wound support.
See insert for cautions and directions.
- Step 1: Clean and dry the skin at least 3 inches around the wound
- Step 2: Grasp the tabs on the wound closure pack and peel it back. Remove the card of strips
- Step 3: At 1/8 inch intervals, apply additional closures
- Step 4: More closures may be applied 1/2 inch from the ends of the original strips and parallel to the wound
Simple wound care: For use on minor cuts and wounds. Proper care is important to avoid infections or future complications. Use the following as a helpful guide in treating a simple wound:
- Stop the bleeding
- Clean/dry the wound
- Cover wound with bandage
- Change bandage when needed
- Watch for signs of infection
© 2012 Walgreen Co.