For external use only
Do not use
- If you are a diabetic
- If you have poor blood circulation
- On moles or birthmarks
- On irritated, infected, or reddened skin
- On warts with hair growing from them
- On face, genitals, or mucous membranes
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs or if discomfort persists.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. If swallowed, get medical helps or contact a poison control center right away.
- For the removal of common warts. The common wart is easily recognized by the rough 'cauliflower-like' appearance of the surface.
- For the removal of plantar warts. The plantar wart is recognized by its location on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness, and the interruption of the footprint pattern.