Tantalizing Blend of Crushed Black Peppercorn & Fire-Inspired Seasonings
- Great for steak or pork
- Terrific flavor-enhancing backbone
- Hot, versatile taste and sharp aroma
Season and just tenderize your meat in just minutes with this tantalizing blend of crushed black peppercorn and seasonings. Great for broiling and pan frying as well as grilling! Perfect for steak or pork chops.
All You Need:
1 pack Weber marinade mix + 1/4 cup water + 1/4 cup olive oil or corn oil + 2 tbsp white vinegar + 2 lbs steak or pork chops.
All You Do:
1. Combine marinade mix, water, oil and vinegar in a resealable plastic bag; mix well.
2. Add meat, turning to coat. Seal bag; marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes or longer, turning meat occasionally.
3. Remove meat and discard remaining marinade. Grill as desired.
Try with balsamic, red wine or other flavored vinegars in place of white vinegar. Substitute red wine, beer or orange juice in place of water.
Crumble blue cheese over grilled marinated steaks just before serving!