Keep out of reach of children.
Eye and Skin Irritant. Contains potassium silicate and monoethanolamine. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Do not ingest. In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with water for at least 15 minutes and get immediate medical attention. For contact with skin, flush thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, get medical attention. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Drink several glasses of water and get medical attention.
Do not use on Cast Iron.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.