For external use only.
When using this product:
- use only as directed
- do not use at least 1 hour before, or immediately after, a bath or shower
- do not get into eyes or on mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or to damaged or very sensitive skin
- do not bandage tightly or cover with any type of wrap except clothing
- do not use with a heating pad or apply external heat
- do not use in combination with other external analgesic products
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- condition worsens
- excessive redness, irritation, burning, or discomfort or the skin develops
- pain persists for more than 7 days. Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.