- For external use only
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- When using this product do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash develops and continues for more than 72 hours
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.