Steam-grilled over a bed of onions, which produces sandwiches that are moist and excellent for microwaving. Our cheeseburgers are made from 100% beef: no additives, no additives or fillers. Just a few seconds in the microwave and the cheeseburger America has loved since 1921 is ready.
- The original slider
- Heat & serve
Heat & serve instructions Microwave oven:
- Open one end of package
- Separate sandwiches inside the package
- Place 2-pack in microwave and use a "high" setting for 60 second if frozen, 35 seconds if thawed.
Cooking times are based on a 1200-watt microwave. Caution: food may be hot after microwaving; allow time to cool before consuming. Conventional Oven:
- Preheat oven to 350° (175°C)
- Barely cover bottom of a broiler pan with steaming hot water
- Place the slotted portion of the broiler pan on top of steaming water
- Remove frozen cheeseburger(s) from wrapper, separate, and place on slotted broiler pan
- Cover cheeseburger(s) and slotted portion of broiler pan with foil and seal tightly
- Heat for 15-20 minutes if frozen; 10-15 minutes if thawed
- After heating, let pan sit for 2 minutes before removing foil
Oven thermostats or microwave wattages may vary, requiring slight adjustments to heating times. Check that product is cooked thoroughly. For food safety and quality, heat to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F (74°C) as measured by a food thermometer. Keep frozen: If product thaws, use promptly. Do not refreeze..
© 2010 White Castle Food Products, LLC