Please note: Product packaging as shipped, may not match image on website due to packaging updates. Packaging has been updated to an environmentally friendly bag.
- 100% Natural
- Made with 100% cotton muslin cloth and food grade paraffin wax
- Quality Guaranteed
White Egret is the pioneer of ear candling products. Our history of over 25 years in the industry surpasses the competition. With our quality guarantee, you can be assured that you're receiving the best products on the market.
Our candles are also available in paraffin, herbal beeswax, soy wax, lavender, herbal paraffin, ylang-ylang and many more!
Made in USA
Questions? call 801-731-6051 or visit whiteegretearcandles.com
For best results, use candles with our complete line of candling accessories: Ear Oil with and without garlic, Flame Retardant Cloth and Large Snuffer; White Egret's Ring Aid Capsules- an herbal formulation to aid in the relief of ear and head noises.
Each candle will burn approximately 12-15 minutes.
- Have client lie on their side with the ear pointing to the ceiling
- Using the tip of the scissors, push a hole through the plate guard to make an opening large enough to insert the hollow candle
- Put the small end of the cylinder through the plate, making certain that the opening of the candle isn't bent
- Light the large end of the candle, holding your finger over the small end until smoke billows out the small end. Put the small end of the candle firmly, but gently into the ear. Make sure the candle points directly toward the ceiling and smoke is going into the ear
- Let candle burn about 1 to 1-1/2 inches. Trim the ash with scissors and place ash in bowl of water
- Once candle has burned down to 3 inches tall, snuff out flame and remove from ear. Discard candle
- Once candle is removed, gently swab the ear and then place 3-4 drops of ear oil on a cotton ball and set in the ear. This prevents ear from itching and cracking
©White Egret, Inc.