Not intended for paint, glass or mirrored surfaces. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Vapor Harmful: Avoid inhalation of vapors. Use only outdoors or in well ventilated areas. If over exposed to vapors, remove to fresh air. If breathing is difficult, seek medical attention immediately. Skin and Eye Irritant: Wear chemical resistant gloves for prolonged or frequent use. In case of contact with skin, wash thoroughly with soap and water. In case of contact with eyes, hold eye open and thoroughly flush with water for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. Flammable: Keep away from ignition sources. In case of ingestion, do not induce vomiting.
Seek medical attention. Store in a cool, dry location.