Women's Rogaine Hair Regrowth Treatment Topical Solution 3 Pack4.7 10.0
Size/Count 3.0 month supply
- Regrows hair on the scalp
- Reactivates hair follicles
- Clinically proven
For women who have a general thinning of hair on the top of the scalp.
- Clinically proven
- Revitalizes hair follicles
- Three month supply
- #1 dermatologist recommended brand
- FDA approved
- Three 60 mL (2 fl oz) bottles of Women's Rogaine (three month supply)
- One child-resistant dropper applicator
- Information booklet with complete directions on how to use and obtain best results
Made in Canada
- Apply one mL with dropper 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area
- Using more or more often will not improve results
- Continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again
- See hair loss pictures on side of this carton
- Before use, read all information on carton and enclosed booklet
- Keep the carton. It contains important information
- In clinical studies of mostly white women aged 18-45 years with mild to moderate degrees of hair loss, the following response to 2% minoxidil topical solution was reported: 19% of women reported moderate hair regrowth after using 2% minoxidil topical solution for 8 months (19% had moderate regrowth; 40% had minimal regrowth). This compares with 7% of women reporting moderate hair regrowth after using the placebo, the liquid without minoxidil in it, for 8 months (7% had moderate regrowth; 33% had minimal growth).
- Store at controlled room temperature 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
©2008 McNeil-PPC, Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.67 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.5x 5.35x 6.05
Item Code: 741254
For external use only
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame
Do not use if
- Your degree of hair loss is different than that shown on the side of this carton, because this product may not work for you
- You have no family history of hair loss
- Your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- Your hair loss is associated with childbirth
- You do not know the reason for your hair loss
- You are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children
- Your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
- You use other medicines on the scalp
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease.
When using this product
- Do not apply on other parts of the body
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water
- Some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
- It takes time to regrow hair. You may need to use this product 2 times a day for at least 4 months before you see results
- The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for everyone
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- Sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
- Your hands or feet swell
- Scalp irritation or redness occurs
- Unwanted facial hair growth occurs
- You do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
To regrow hair on the scalp.
Minoxidil (2% w/v)Hair Regrowth Treatment
Alcohol , Propylene Glycol , Water (Purified)