Keep out of reach of children. Eye irritant. May be harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes. May be severely irritating to eyes. Do not ingest. Avoid contact with skin. Contains anionic surfactants. First Aid: If in eyes, Immediately rinse with plenty of water. Remove any contact lenses and continue rinsing eyes for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, get medical attention. If swallowed, rinse mouth and drink a glass of water. Do not induce vomiting. Call a physician or Poison Control Center.