- Use only as directed. For vaginal use only
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- You have pain or tenderness in the lower part of the abdomen and pelvis
- You have vaginal discharge or bleeding, chills, nausea, or fever
- You or your sexual partner have sores or ulcers
- You have an STD (sexually transmitted disease) or PID (pelvic inflammatory disease)
- Your vaginal discharge is an unusual amount, color, or odor
- You have frequent and painful urination
- If use results in pain, soreness, swelling, redness, itching, excessive dryness or irritation
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Suppositories are not a contraceptive and should not be used to prevent pregnancy
Store at controlled room temperature 15° to 30° C (59° to 86° F)
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.