- A tradition of coffee since 1905
- A distinct roast with a more robust taste
- The coffee you drink should taste great
Taste the Difference. Make a Difference.
A Robust Dark-Roasted Coffee with a Full-Bodied Taste
NEW Yuban Dark Roast continues the tradition of providing rich, distinct coffee, appealing to coffee drinkers who prefer a more robust taste.
Yuban knows that every cup of coffee you drink should taste great. Each of our premium blends is made with beans carefully selected from Latin and South American farms for their superior quality, rich aroma and distinctive taste.
Making a difference...
is as simple as brewing a delicious cup of Yuban coffee. As the world's largest supporter of Rainforest Alliance Certified coffee beans, Yuban helps to protect the environment and support the people and wildlife in coffee-growing regions. So the next time you brew a cup of Yuban coffee, know you're doing something good. Every sip counts.
Container made from recycled materials
Recipe for Exceptional Coffee:
- Start with a clean coffee maker and fresh, cold water. Try bottled water if you aren't satisfied with your tap water.
- Measure 1 tablespoon of Yuban for each 6 ounce (3/4 measuring cup) serving. Use more or less Yuban to suit your taste.
- Allow your coffee maker to finish brewing before drinking. This ensures a consistent, flavorful pot of coffee.
- Drink your coffee immediately after brewing. Freshly brewed Yuban should not sit on the burner for more than 15 minutes. Otherwise it may become stale and bitter.
- To preserve the uncompromised flavor of your Yuban coffee, always store it in the refrigerator with the lid tightly sealed.