Z'Fogless AM/FM Stereo Shower Radio5.0 1.0
Innovative ideas that make life easier.
This radio includes a fog free mirror and digital clock. It has volume and on/off control knobs, AM/FM selector and tuning control knob. Stand and hanging rope included for your convenience.
- Easy mounting
- Water resistant
- 6-5/8" x 7-5/8" x 1-1/8"
- Operating environment -10 - 70°C
- 90 day limited warranty
Made in China
Clock operating - normal: Time: Hour and minute are displayed in normal mode.
Date: Press mode button to display month and date. Reverts to time mode automatically.
Second: Press mode button to display seconds. Press mode button to return to time mode.
Time and date (alternating): Press set button to display alternating time and date modes. Press set button 5 times to return to time mode. Clock operating - setting: Month: Press set button twice to display month then press mode button to advance the month.
Date: Press set button to display date then press mode button to advance the date.
Hour: Press set button to display hour ("A" is for AM, "P" is for PM) then press mode button to advance the hour.
Minute: Press set button to display minute then press mode button to advance the minute. Press set button to display hour and minute. Press mode button to complete setting. Radio:
- Press FM/AM button to select FM or AM
- Switch on by turning the volume control knob clockwise. Adjust volume as required
- Select the station by turning the turning control knob. The frequency is indicated on the dial
- Switch off by turning volume control knob counter-clockwise until a click is heard
- Specifications: Frequency: AM 540-1700KHz, FM 88-108MHz
- Batteries: Radio 3 x 1.5V "AA" size batteries (not included)
- Unscrew the battery door which is located on the back of the unit
- Insert batteries observing the polarity markings in the compartment
Zadro Products, Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.06 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.6x 8.05x 11.95
Item Code: 419690
- Do not immerse into water
- Do not open the battery door with wet hands
- Dry the unit before inserting batteries
- Tightly close the battery door with screw
- Use only fresh batteries of the required type and size
- Do not mix old and new batteries, or alkaline with rechargeable (nickel-cadmium) batteries
- The batteries may explode if mistreated. Do not attempt to recharge or disassemble the batteries
- Depleted batteries are to be removed from the item
- Dispose of the old batteries properly and according to your local regulations
- Ensure that batteries are kept out of reach of young children
- Exposure to direct sunlight may cause fire; please use caution