Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole
Do not use if you have:
- trouble or pain swallowing food
- vomiting with blood
- bloody or black stools
These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath, sweating, pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders, or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- a sodium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking
- warfarin (blood-thinning medicine)
- prescription antifungal or anti-yeast medicines
- diazepam (anxiety medicine)
- digoxin (heart medicine)
- tacrolimus (immune system medicine)
- prescription antiretroviral (medicines for HIV infection)
- any other prescription drugs. Sodium bicarbonate may interact with certain prescription drugs
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
- you need to take more than 1 course of treatment every 4 months
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Tamper-evident: do not use if the blue band around the capsule is missing or broken. Do not use if foil inner seal imprinted with "Sealed for your protection" is missing, open or broken.
- Treats frequent heartburn (occurs 2 or more days a week)
- Not intended for immediate relief of heartburn. This drug may take 1 to 4 days for full effect.