New & Improved!
Zincum Aceticum, Zincum Gluconicum
- Helps Shorten the Length of a Cold When Taken at the First Sign of a Cold
- Quick Dissolve Tablets Melt in Your Mouth
- Non-Drowsy, Non-Habit Forming
The quick-dissolve tablets are clinically proven to shorten a cold when taken at the first sign. This homeopathic cold remedy is made with two unique formulations of zinc, an essential mineral which has been shown to shorten the length of Colds.
Ultra RapidMelts are designed to be taken every 4 - 6 hours.
For best results, use at the first sign of a cold and continue to use until symptoms completely subside.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Take 1 tablet at the onset of symptoms
- Dissolve entire tablet in mouth. Do not chew. Do not swallow whole
- Repeat every 4-6 hours, not to exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours
- To avoid minor stomach upset, do not take on an empty stomach
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use. Do not eat or drink citrus fruits or juices for 30 minutes before or after use. Otherwise, drink plenty of fluids
Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor before use..Other Information:
Store at room temperature 15°C-29°C (59°F-84°F).
© 2012 Matrixx Initiatives, Inc.