Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame
Stop use and ask a physician if: sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, condition worsens or symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days, swelling, rash or fever develops, irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens.
Apply only to affected area, do not exceed recommended dosage, avoid contact with the eyes, do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a physician or dentist.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
Temporarily relieves pain caused by: cold sore/fever blisters, canker sores, mouth sores, gum irritations, protective film reduces irritation caused by normal eating and drinking.