For external use only. Do not apply to wounds or to damaged or irritated skin. When using this product: you may experience a burning sensation which is normal and related to the way the product works. With regular use, this sensation generally disappears within several days. Do not get it on mucous membranes, into eyes, or on contact lenses. If this occurs, rinse the affected area thoroughly with water. Do not apply immediately before or after activities such as bathing, swimming, sun bathing, or strenuous exercise. Do not apply heat to the treated areas immediately before or after use. Do not tightly wrap or bandage the treated area. Avoid inhaling airborne material from dried residue. This can result in coughing, sneezing, tearing, throat or respiratory irritation.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens or does not improve after regular use, blistering occurs, difficulty breathing or swallowing occurs, or sever burning persists. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains and sprains. For use in treating neuralgias, consult a physician.