For external use only.
Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
When using this product:
- You may experience a burning sensation which is normal and related to the way the product works. With regular use, this sensation generally disappears within several days.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Do not get into mucus membranes, into eyes, or on contact lenses. If this occurs, rinse the affected area thoroughly with water.
- Do not apply immediately before or after activities such as bathing, swimming, sun bathing, or strenuous exercise.
- Do not apply heat to the treated areas immediately before or after use.
- Do not tightly wrap or bandage the treated area.
- Avoid inhaling airborne material from dried residue. This can result in coughing, sneezing, tearing, throat or respiratory irritation.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Blistering occurs.
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing occurs
- Severe burning persists.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of the muscle joints associated with;