For external use only. Do not apply to wounds or to damaged or irritated skin.
When using this product
- You may experience a burning sensation which is normal and related to the way the product works. With regular use, this sensation generally diminishes.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Do not get it on mucous membranes, into eyes, or on contact lenses. If this occurs, rinse the affected area thoroughly with water.
- Do not apply immediately before or after activities such as bathing, swimming, sun bathing, or strenuous exercise
- Do not apply heat to the treated areas immediately before or after use
- Do not tightly wrap or bandage the treated area
- Avoid inhaling airborne material from dried residue. This can result in coughing, sneezing, tearing, throat or respiratory irritation.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Blistering occurs
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing occurs
- Severe burning persists
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of the muscles and joints associated with strains, sprains, bruises and arthritis.