Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences.
Do not use
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- For children under 12 years of age
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- With other drugs that cause drowsiness such as antihistamines and nighttime cold/flu products
- Do not use with NyQuil
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers or any other sleep-aid.
When using this product
- A breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema, or chronic bronchitis
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- Heart disease
Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages and other drugs that cause drowsiness
- Drowsiness will occur
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.