Do not use:
- For children under 12 years of age
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- With other drugs that cause drowsiness such as antihistamines and nighttime cold/flu products
- Do not use with NyQuil
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- A breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema, or chronic bronchitis
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- Heart disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers or any other sleep aid
When using this product:
- Avoid alcoholic beverages and other drugs that cause drowsiness
- Drowsiness will occur
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use Keep out of reach of children Overdose warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away"
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
For the relief of occasional sleeplessness. Reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep.