Bring the salon home.
For a perfect at-home manicure.
- Professional quality
- Salon results
- Nail scissor
- Nail brush
- Nail clipper
- Cuticle nipper
- 4-way buffer
- Emery boards
- Cuticle pusher & cleaner
- Nail file
- Manicure sticks
- Sapphire nail file
- Travel pouch
Made in China
Kiss Products, Inc. will replace implement at no charge if it fails due to manufacturing defects. Mail insured & postage paid in a padded envelope to: Kiss Customer Service Department, c/o Kiss Products, Inc., 57 Seaview Blvd., Port Washington, NY 11050. Include name, address, phone number & description of defect. Allow 4 weeks. Void if implement is abused or rusted.
- Clean nails with an acetone-based polish remover
- Use nail clipper or nail scissors to trim nails to desired length
- Shape nails with desired nail file. Always file natural nails in one direction only
- Gently push back cuticles with manicure stick or rounded end of cuticle pusher and cleaner; use pointy side to clean underneath nails
- Use buff block to gently smooth nail ridges and stains from the surface of the nail
- Wash hands using nail brush to further exfoliate skin, nails and cuticles
- Use cuticle nipper to gently remove any hangnails or excess cuticle
- Apply nail polish of your choice
- Use manicure sticks to remove nail polish that may get onto skin or cuticle area
- Apply favorite top coat and let dry
© 2011 Kiss Products, Inc.