- Helps prevent sunburn
- Calms and soothes sensitive skin
- Proven to visibly reduce redness
- SPF 15 with UVA/UVB Sunscreen
- Dermatologist Tested
Aveeno® Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 goes beyond moisturization to help actively manage sensitive skin. It's clinically proven to visibly reduce redness and soothe irritation, so your skin looks and feels back to its healthy best. You'll notice improvements in your sensitive skin in as little as one week. This lightly fragranced moisturizer is hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested, so it's gentle enough for even hypersensitive skin.
- This light, fast-absorbing lotion moisturizes skin all day long to help actively manage sensitive skin. With natural calming Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to Chamomile, it's proven to visibly reduce redness and calm and soothe irritation, so skin is naturally smooth and healthy.
- This formula is shown in clinical studies to deliver visible skin improvements in as little as one week:
- Reduce redness
- Calm and soothe irritated skin
- Diminish blotchiness for even-looking skin
Discover nature's secret for healthy, beautiful skin.
A pioneer in the study of natural ingredients for efficacious skin care, Aveeno® first unlocked the secret of naturally active benefits in Oatmeal to lock in moisture, and in Soy to deliver even tone and texture. Now Aveeno® captures the naturally active benefits of Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to Chamomile, known for its soothing properties. Feverfew, a resilient flower that thrives in the harsh conditions of the Mediterranean mountain region, has been cultivated for centuries as a medicinal plant. Long known for its health benefits, Feverfew also delivers multiple skin benefits including calming redness and soothing irritation in dry and sensitive skin.
Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctorOther Information:
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
© 2014 Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc.