For external use only.
Do not use
Ask a doctor before use if you have a deep or puncture wound, animal bites, serious burns.
When using this product do not use in or near the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water and obtain medical attention.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not induce vomiting before contact medical help or a Poison Control Center.
For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with cold sores and fever blisters. First aid to help prevent infection.