Aleve Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Liquid Gels5.0 1.0
Size/Count 80.0 ea
- Relieves minor aches & pains
- Temporarily reduces fever
- Relieves backache, toothache & headachemore
- Adults and Children 12 years and older: take 1 Capsule every 8 to 12 hours while symptoms last, for the first dose you may take 2 Capsules within the first hour, do not exceed 2 Capsules in any 8- to 12-hour period, do not exceed 3 Capsules in a 24-hour period.
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
12 hours strong.
Do not take more than directed. The smallest effective dose should be used. Do not take longer than 10 days, unless directed by a doctor (see Warnings). Drink a full glass of water with each dose. If taken with food, this product may take longer to work
Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Avoid humidity and excessive heat above 40°C (104°F).
©Bayer HealthCare LLC
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.13 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.6x 4.9x 2.6
Item Code: 578845
Allergy Alert: Naproxen sodium may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include: hives, facial swelling, asthma (wheezing), shock, skin reddening, rash, or blisters. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away. Stomach Bleeding Warning: This product contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you: are age 60 or older, have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems, take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug, take other drugs containing an NSAID (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others), have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product, or take more or for a longer time than directed.
Do not use:
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- right before or after heart surgery
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- stomach problems that last or come back, such as heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain
- bleeding problems
- high blood pressure
- heart or kidney disease
- taken a diuretic
- reached age 60 or older
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
- taking any other drug containing an NSAID (prescription or nonprescription)
- taking a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- taking any other drug
When using this product:
- take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- long term continuous use may increase the risk of heart attack or stroke
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- you feel faint, vomit blood, or have bloody or black stools. These are signs of stomach bleeding.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- you have difficulty swallowing
- it feels like the pill is stuck in your throat
- you develop heartburn
- stomach pain or upset gets worse or lasts
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- any new symptoms appear
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use naproxen sodium during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use if printed safety seal bearing "Bayer Healthcare" under cap is torn or missing.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: Minor pain of arthritis, muscular aches, backaches, menstrual cramps, headache, toothache, the common cold, and temporarily reduces fever.
Naproxen Sodium220mg, NSAID
FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090) , Gelatin , Glycerin , Lactic Acid , Mannitol , Pharmaceutical Ink , Polyethylene Glycol , Providone , Propylene Glycol , Water (Purified) , Sorbitan , Sorbitol
|Serving Size : 1 Capsule
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|