For external use only.
Do not use
- Near eyes
- Inside nose, mouth, or vagina
- On lice in eyebrows or eyelashes. See a doctor if lice are present in these areas
Ask a doctor before use if you are allergic to ragweed. May cause breathing difficulty or an asthmatic attack.
When using this product
- Keep eyes tightly closed and protect eyes with a washcloth or towel
- If product gets into eyes, flush with water right away
- Scalp itching or redness may occur
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Breathing difficulty occurs
- Eye irritation occurs
- Skin or scalp irritation continues or infection occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
Treats head, pubic (crab), and body lice.