This product contains acetaminophen.
Severe liver damage may occur if:
Do not use
- Adults take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- Child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours
- Taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- Adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Ask a doctor before use if the user has
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the user is
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adults and children
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 years
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms..