For vaginal use only Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
- Lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition
- Vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a medical condition, such as diabetes or weakened immune system
- Been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription blood thinning medicine, such as warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur
When using this product
- Do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted disease (STDs)
- Do not have vaginal intercourse
- Mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Symptoms do not get better after 3 days
- Symptoms last more than 7 days
- You get a rash, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.