Rated 3.7 out of 5 by 10
Rated 1 out of 5 by orangehair orangehair,bad,please dont use
hair turned orange even though did it twice bad
October 9, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cemmy Hands down best box bleach ever.
I've been attempting to slowly fade the pumpkin orange out of my hair using ash blonde for about 2 months and when our store ran out of the ash blonde, I figured I would give this a try. My goal is to have white hair so I was hoping this would help.
It's as simple as any box dye. The two powders are a bit difficult to pour into the narrow mouth of the bottle but other than that I was really happy to see that it was the familiar "blue" tinted bleach that they use in salons.
It smells pretty strong but really, its hair dye. If you have a problem with strong smells, you probably shouldn't be dying your hair.
My hair came out of a single process with 90% of the orange completely gone and the other 10% a yellow color that just needed some toning. I would probably pay more for the product if they included the toner for me. :)
It also did a fantastic job bleaching my resistant black eyebrows.
I can't wait to use this product again. Hands down- the best choice for lightening your hair.
April 10, 2012
Rated 1 out of 5 by denvercogirl AWFUL
I bought this product expecting it to turn my dirty blone hair lighter. It turned it orange, and my highlights bright orange. I now have to spend a lot of money, time, and energy to get it back to my original state at a salon. Do not buy this product.
July 18, 2011
Rated 4 out of 5 by Merr Best Hair Lightener
I've used this brand for years, and it lightens perfectly.
September 11, 2010
Rated 3 out of 5 by Nina Good product
I'm asian with naturally black dark hair. I have never dyed my hair before and I was intentionally going for light brown by dying it blonde first. Using this kit was easy and it turned my hair an orange/blonde tint. I decided to actually keep it this color instead of dying it light brown! It looks fine and it's really easy.
June 28, 2010
Rated 5 out of 5 by nicole AMAZING deal!!!
if you want bleach blonde hair, buy this. Even if you only want dark blonde hair, just leave it on for a shorter time (so that it won't lighten too much). It's a FRACTION of what you'd pay buying all the things you need seperately: Vol 40 developer + Bleach powder + Gloves= about [$]:/ This comes w/ all that, PLUS a bottle w/ a tip for appliying, PLUS a special conditioning shampoo AND conditioner... for just [$]!! Leaves your hair blonde, not bronze. if you have a bronze problem, buy some violet coloured drops from a beauty supply store (sally's sells a great one called red/orange correcter).
December 15, 2009