Clairol Nice 'n Easy with Color Blend Permanent Haircolor Natural Blue Black 1244.8 9.0
Size/Count 1.0 ea
- Enjoy up to 8 weeks of beautiful color
- Expert highlights & lowlights
- Promises 100% gray coverage
- Color Blend formula
- Color Blend activator
- ColorSeal conditioning gloss
- Put on the Expert Colorist Gloves.
- Pull off and discard tear-tip from the Color-blend Activator applicator bottle (2), then unscrew the applicator bottle cap.
- Open Color-blend Formula bottle (1) and pour contents into applicator bottle (2).
- Replace applicator bottle cap.
- Place gloved finger over applicator tip, point away from face, and shake well until the color has totally blended and the mixture has thickened.
- Immediately apply the color to your hair.
- Part your hair into small, even sections using the applicator tip.
- Apply color first to your roots and stubborn grays.
- Work through hair from root to tip to ensure full saturation, but don't rub into the scalp.
- Pour any unused color mixture down the drain as it will lose its effectiveness after an hour.
- If any color gets on your skin, wipe it off with a damp towel.
- Leave on for 25 minutes or the time indicated by your Strand Test.
- Tip: If your grays are really stubborn, it may be necessary to leave color on for up to 45 minutes.
- For Ultra Light Blonde shades, leave the color on for up to 45 minutes as well.
- Nice ’n Easy—Layers rich tones and contouring highlights in one simple step!
- Add a small amount of warm water and massage into a lather. Rinse until water runs clear.
- Apply the ColorSeal Conditioning Gloss to condition and lock in highlights and shine.
- For optimal color results, leave on for 2 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Save remaining ColorSeal Conditioning Gloss and continue to use once a week (after shampooing) in place of your usual conditioner for a total of 6 weeks of optimal color, shine and softness.
- Tip: For best results use a quarter-size amount for each application.
- Our exclusive ColorSeal Conditioning Gloss helps seal in beautiful, natural-looking color and adds intense shine!
- Part your hair down the middle and apply the color mixture to your roots, use applicator tip to separate your hair into sections and continue applying the color to your roots only. Save the remainder of the color to use for the rest of your hair.
- Leave the color on your hair for 20 minutes or 5 minutes less than the time indicated by your Strand Test.
- Then gently work the remaining color through the rest of your hair, but avoid rubbing it into your scalp. Leave the color on your hair for an additional 5 minutes.
- Take the Allergy Test.
- Do the Strand Test to determine your optimal coloring time.
- Read this entire instruction leaflet before you begin.
Q: Why is this haircolor so amazing?
A: It gives you ultimate natural-looking color by layering rich tones and contouring highlights in one simple step.
Q: Will it cover my grays?
A: Yes! It promises 100% gray coverage. For really resistant grays, try Nice 'n Easy Gray Solution.
Q: How long will my color last?
A: It lasts up to 8 weeks. And we've included our exclusive ColorSeal Conditioning Gloss to help seal in beautiful, natural-looking color and add intense shine.
Q: How does it work?
A: Our exclusive Color Blend Technology gives you a pigment-rich base layered with contouring highlights. Additionally, the formula, with our exclusive Triple Shine Hydrience Conditioning Complex, delivers up to 33% more shine.*
This shade layers rich black tones. For optimal results, use on light brown to black hair. On gray hair, color gives a blue black result. On natural red hair, color gives a blue black result.
*vs. untreated hair.
Made in Mexico
How To Use
Do Skin Allergy Test 48 Hours Before Each Application Even If You Have Already Used Coloring Products
Once mixed, never reseal or store the color in a closed container as it could burst.
All Over Color Application
Ideal for first time users or if you haven't colored for several months.
Step 1: Apply Color
Step 2: Time it
Step 3: Rinse and Gloss
Ideal for users who color every 4-6 weeks to help keep hair natural-looking and ensure even color root to tip.
Step 1: Apply Color
Step 2: Time It
Step 3: Rinse and Gloss
See instructions above. Tip: If your grays are really stubborn, it may be necessary to leave color on for up to 45 minutes. For Ultra Light Blonde shades, leave the color on for up to 45 minutes as well.
Before You Color: 48 Hours in Advance
Important: Safety Inst