If pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use, please visit your dentist.
Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by dentist.
Keep out of reach of children. Id more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth due to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact.
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.