- For external use only.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.