For external use only
Do not use
When using this product
- In the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Ask a doctor.
- For the treatment of diaper rash. Ask a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- Do not put directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
- Conditions worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
- Rectal bleeding occurs
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.