Tylenol Cold Cold Multi-Symptom Liquid Severe Cool Burst
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- take 2 tablespoons (tbsp) or 1 oz every 4 hours
- do not take more than 12 tablespoons (tbsp) or 6 oz in 24 hours
- do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage
- each tablespoon contains: sodium 5 mg
- store between 20-25C (68-77F). Do not refrigerate.
- do not use if plastic neck wrap or inner foil seal imprinted with "Safety Seal®" is broken or missing
- see back label for lot number and expiration date
Adults and Children 12 years and over
Children under 12 years
© MCN-PPC, Inc. 2008
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.68 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.05x 3.0x 5.35
Item Code: 523529
Do not use if plastic neck wrap or foil inner seal imprinted with "Safety Seal®" is broken or missing.
- Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers or fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
- Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other product containing acetaminophen
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not known if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs of symptoms.
Do not use with other medicines containing Acetaminophen
- for the temporary relief of the following cold symptoms:
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- nasal congestion
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- temporarily reduces fever
Acetaminophen USP325 mg, Pain reliever/fever reducer , Guaifenesin200 mg, Expectorant , Dextromethorphan HBr10 mg, Cough suppressant , Phenylephrine HCl5 mg, Nasal decongestant
Anhydrous Citric Acid , Ethyl Alcohol , FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090) , Flavor , Glycerin , Propylene , Glycol , Water (Purified) , Sodium Benzoate , Sorbitol Solution , Sucralose
|Serving Size : 1 Tablespoon
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|