CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion AM SPF 304.5 9.0
Size/Count 3.0 fl oz
- Helps to prevent sunburn
- Repairs damaged skin
- Penetrates to hydrate and nourishmore
- Non-comedogenic, non-irritating
- Developed with dermatologists
Helps repair damage skin and maintain the skin's natural protective function with ingredients not commonly found in other moisturizers. Its patented Multivesicular Emulsion (MVE) technology releases these ingredients over time, penetrating deep into the skin to hydrate and nourish. Contains ceramides, niacinamide, and hyaluronic acid.
Facial Skin Care Plan:
- Step 1: Cleanse. Cleanse face with CeraVe® Hydrating Cleanser or Foaming Facial Cleanser
- Step 2: Apply CeraVe® Facial Moisturizing Lotion AM to face and neck in the morning.
- For best results, use daily in conjunction with CeraVe® Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM at night
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.23 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.15x 2.35x 6.1
Item Code: 469252
For external use only.
Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing and using sunscreen may reduce the risk of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.
When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if signs of irritation or rash appear and persist. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Helps to prevent against sun's UVA and UVB harmful rays.
- Helps to prevent sunburn and sun damage to skin
Homosalate (12%) , Octinoxate (7.5%) , Octocrylene (2%) , Zinc Oxide3.5%
Water (Purified) , Niacinamide , Behentrimonium Methosulfateand , Cetearyl Alcohol , Glycerin , Aluminum Starch , OctenylSuccinate , Boron Nitrate , Dimethicone , Ceramide 3 , Ceramide 6 11 , Ceramide 1 , Ceteareth 20and , Cetearyl Alcohol , Phytosphingosine , Hyaluronic Acid , Cholesterol , Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate , Potassium Phosphate , Hydroxyetheylcellulose , Disodium EDTA , Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Carbomer , Xanthan Gum