- 3x better absorption by the body
- Use for upset, cramps, gas & nausea
- Soothes disruptions in the bowel
Ensures the following key benefits not found in uncoated peppermint oil supplements. Clinical potency (0.2 ml), superior delivery, doctor developed. Targeted release for superior effectiveness. Natural, non-GMO soy.
- Proper release in the intestines, not in the stomach. Research confirms that peppermint oil is more effective and better tolerated when protected from stomach acid
- 3x better absorption by the body than non-enteric coated peppermint oils meaning more peppermint gets into your system
- Small effective dose because of superior absorption
For centuries peppermint has been traditionally used for gastrointestinal upset, cramps, gas and nausea. Today, modern science focuses on the menthol-rich essential oil found in peppermint leaves that soothes occasional disruptions in the bowel.*
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Recommended Dose: Take one softgel three times daily with water, 30 minutes to one hour before food. Discontinue use if heartburn occurs. Store in a cool, dry place.
© 2011 Nature's Way Products, Inc.