For external use only.
Do not use:
- For external feminine itching if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor
- For the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Do not begin the use of any other hydrocortisone product unless directed by a doctor
- For external anal itching:
- Do not use more than directed unless directed by a doctor
- Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms last for more than 7 days
- The condition gets worse
- Symptoms clear up and occur again in a few days
- Rectal bleeding occurs; consult doctor promptly
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.