For external use only.
Do not use if you :
- Have very sensitive skin
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
When using this product :
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, including carpet and clothing which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another typical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask doctor if :
- Irritation becomes severe.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Other Information :
Store at room temperature 59°F to 86°F (15°C to 30°C)
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.