For external use only. When using this product
Stop use & ask a doctor if
Do not use on:
- Condition Worsens
- Symptoms Last More Than 7 Days or Clear Up & Occur Again within a Few Days
Keep out of reach of children.
- Deep or Puncture Wounds
- Animal Bites
- Serious Burns
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.