Priced per store
Size/Count 2.5 oz.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Intensely moisturizes the skin
- Smoothes the appearance of wrinkles
With the addition of marine collagen, this product intensely moisturizes the skin while the advanced palmitoyl tetrapeptide complex improves skin elasticity. Biowhite reduces age spots caused by the aging process and sun exposure.
- Skin is intensely hydrated the entire day
- Skin strength and resiliency is boosted within 4 weeks
- Smoothes and brightens to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- For mature skin
Made in Israel
100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
© 2012 Walgreen Co.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.53 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.8x 2.8x 3.65
Item Code: 219948
- Damaged or broken skin
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- If rash occurs
Avobenzone3% , Benzophenone-3 - 2.0 % , Octinoxate - 10.0 %
water , CyclopentaSiloxane , glycerin , Mineral Oil , carbomer , glyceryl Stearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Myristyl Myristate , Cetearyl alcohol , STearic Acid , Palmitic Acid , Polyacrylate-13 , Polyisobutene , polysorbate 20 , PEG-20 Stearate , Mannitol , Cyclodextrin , Yeast Extract , Disodium Succinate , Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5) , Hydrolyzed Silk , Hydrolyzed Collagen , Hydrolyzed Elastin , Butylene Glycol , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 , PHenoxyethanol , MEthylparaben , Ethylparaben , butylparaben , propylparaben , Isobutylparaben , triethanolamine , Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) , fragrance , DMDM HYDANTOIN , Allantoin , Rosa Canina fruit Oil , Salicylic Acid , Yellow 5 , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein