For external use only. For skin use only.
Not to be used with any other oral or skin product containing Diphenhydramine.
Do not use:
- On large areas of the body
- More than directed
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
- On deep or puncture wounds
- On animal bites
- On serious burns
- On Serious sunburn, or broken, blistered or oozing skin
Ask a doctor before use:
When using this product:
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with:
- Insect bites
- Rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac
- Minor skin irritations
- Minor burns
- Minor cuts
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin.