If you are taking any medication or have a medical condition please consult your doctor before use. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.